A modern twist on a classic style, the Annestown waxed jacket is complete with a water-repellent waxed outer layer in a unique plaid design. Inside has a warming PrimaLoft® filling, with the collar and under cuffs lined in corduroy with further leather details on the collar and sleeves. There are many internal and external pockets, and adjustable tabs on the back for an individual fit, making for an eye-catching, useful jacket you’ll wear again and again.
- Individually dyed plaid yarn for long-lasting clarity of color
- Waxed fabric weight is 280g/m2
- PrimaLoft® filling
- Water repellent finish on both fabric and leather
- Leather collar and sleeve details
- Vertical hip pockets with leather pocket trim
- Corduroy inner collar and under cuff
- Snapped tabs at back waist offer fit and styling versatility
- Sturdy YKK metal center front zip, covered by studded placket
- Zipped interior security pocket
- Real leather and metal Dubarry badge on sleeve
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
In 1937 in the small town of Ballinasloe on Ireland’s western coast, the cooperative company of Dubarry was founded. This company in the heart of Galway was formed between the local Chamber of Commerce and a family from Northampton, famously known as the home of high quality English footwear. Named after the darling mistress of Louis XV, Madame du Barry, Dubarry of Ireland was soon renowned for their practically regal high-quality craftsmanship of fine leather shoes. Soon the craftsmen became inspired by Ireland’s natural beauty and Galway’s sailing heritage, and began to specialize in leather moccasin deck shoes for sailors from near and far. Their innovation and excellence is still embraced today. In the 1970’s they created the first sailing boot, and in the 1990’s, their first country boot. They have since made country clothing and bags, fit for enduring the elements of nature. Dubarry of Ireland is fit for anyone with a taste for high quality goods and a heart for adventure.