The Mayfly is a waxed gilet with a lightweight PrimaLoft filling to insulate without being bulky. A great light layer for autumnal weather!
- Water repellent waxed fabric with dry finish
- PrimaLoft fill stitched to lining for extra warmth
- Vertical handwarmer pockets with leather pocket welt
- Cosy and soft faux suede inner collar
- Sturdy, two-way metal centre front zip, covered by studded placket
- Interior security pocket
- Dubarry branded badge on back collar
- Sponge clean outer fabric & leather only
Meet Our Vendor
In 1937 in the small town of Ballinasloe on Ireland’s western coast, the cooperative company of Dubarry was founded. This company in the heart of Galway was formed between the local Chamber of Commerce and a family from Northampton, famously known as the home of high quality English footwear. Named after the darling mistress of Louis XV, Madame du Barry, Dubarry of Ireland was soon renowned for their practically regal high-quality craftsmanship of fine leather shoes. Soon the craftsmen became inspired by Ireland’s natural beauty and Galway’s sailing heritage, and began to specialize in leather moccasin deck shoes for sailors from near and far. Their innovation and excellence is still embraced today. In the 1970’s they created the first sailing boot, and in the 1990’s, their first country boot. They have since made country clothing and bags, fit for enduring the elements of nature. Dubarry of Ireland is fit for anyone with a taste for high quality goods and a heart for adventure.